Ask our Experts!
Study in New Zealand Guide
Welcome to Study in New Zealand section, over here you will find everything you need to know before studying in New Zealand:
Study in Australia | Study in Canada | Study in Malaysia | Study in New Zealand | Study in Singapore | Study in UK | Study in USA | Study in Europe
- Top Reasons to Study in New Zealand
- Education System in New Zealand
- Cost of Study in New Zealand
- Cost of Tuition Fees in New Zealand
- Cost of Living in New Zealand
- Work Oppotunities in New Zealand
- During Course
- After Course
- Admission Intake
- Basic Eligibility Requirement to Study in New Zealand
- Admission Procedure for Study in New Zealand
- Documents Required for Admission Assessment
We are New Zealand Government Trained Advisors
BOOK YOUR COUNSELING SESSION NOW !!
CONTACT OUR TEAM AT 011 45060102
Advantages of Studying in New Zealand
- Cost of education is cheaper in New Zealand as compared to US/ Europe
- New Zealand qualifications are widely recognized and respected internationally.
- New Zealand English is very similar to British English and is easily understood by most outsiders.
- The climate is temperate with pleasant seasonal changes and is conducive to study and recreation.
- A number of Indians have migrated in the last 10 years and have been successful.
- Student Visas generally get approved as compared to countries like the US where a lot of visas are rejected.
- Migration to New Zealand is possible on finishing your course.
ONLINE ENQUIRY FORM
(Book Your Guidance Session)
Top Universities/Colleges in New Zealand
Following are the top international universities in New Zealand for Indian Students based in amount of student, job opportunity offered after graduation from these universities.
The Educational System in New Zealand
There are 10 levels of study in New Zealand schools and universities. The lowest level is a certificate and the highest is a doctoral degree.
||New Zealand Standards
||Level 1 to 4
We work with every university and colleges in New Zealand, to apply in other instituion contact our team at 011 45060102
Cost of Study
Tuition Fees Details
||Fees in NZ (Per Year)
|| Fees in INR (Per Year)
||10,000 - 15,000
||18,000 - 25,000
- Polytechnic Courses: Fees may range from NZ 10,000 to NZ 15,000 per year
- University Bachelor’s Degree: Fees may range between NZ 18,000 to NZ 25,000 per year
- Postgraduate Degree: Approximately Fees may be around NZ 40,000
Living Expenses: The total living is between NZ 8,000 to NZ 10,000 per year including accommodation, transportation and entertainment.
Intake: The academic year extends from February to November with many programs having a mid-year intake in July. The major holiday period is December to February.
- During Course: International students enrolled in a tertiary program of study are eligible to work upto 20 hours per week during the academic year.
- Students can work full time (40 hrs) in New Zealand only during the summer holidays.
- The average wage for part time jobs is between NZ$10 - NZ$12 per hour.
- After Course Completion: Students who complete either of the following qualifications by studying in New Zealand are eligible for a twelve-month open work permit:
- A qualification at level 7 or above on the New Zealand Qualification Framework and studied that qualification in New Zealand for at least one academic year; OR
- A two year qualification at level 4 to 6 on the New Zealand Qualification Framework and studied that qualification in New Zealand for at least two academic years.
Documents Required for New Zealand Admissions
- 10th Mark sheets, transcripts, credit certificate,
- 12th Mark sheets, transcripts, credit certificate
- College Mark sheets transcripts, degree certificate,
- Provisional Certificate
- Resume SOP Passport IELTS (IF AVAILABLE)
- Photographs Recommendation letter (IF UNIVERSITY APPLICATION)
- Experience letter (IF AVAIALABLE)
Request More Information: Zenith Abroad offers exciting, unrivalled services. For information on our various services, contact our Counselor on phone nos. +91-11-45060102 on all working days between 9.30 AM and 6 PM (IST). or, email us at email@example.com with your full details, for more information.