Ask our Experts!
Study in USA Guide
Welcome to Study in USA section, over here you will find everything you need to know before studying in the USA:
Study in Australia | Study in Canada | Study in Malaysia | Study in New Zealand | Study in Singapore | Study in UK | Study in USA | Study in Europe
- Top Reasons to Study in USA
- Education System in USA
- Cost of Study in USA
- Cost of Tuition Fees in USA
- Cost of Living in USA
- Work Oppotunities in USA
- During Course
- After Course
- Admission Intake
- Basic Eligibility Requirement to Study in USA
- Admission Procedure for Study in USA
- Documents Required for Admission USA
Top Reasons to Study in USA
- World’s #1 destination for international students
- Third-largest country in world in terms of size and population
- Largest economy in world, and one of the most technologically advanced
- Some of the highest-quality educational institutions in the world, many with cutting-edge technological resources
- Huge range of educational options: some are broadly focused, some are employment-focused and some are niche (e.g., arts, social sciences, technical)
Cost of Study in USA
Cost of Study for an international student in any country comprises of primarily 2 elements Tuition Fees and Living Cost. We have below mentioned in detail how much it would cost on both ends.
Tuition Fees: The cost of education in USA varies from state to state, type of university and course of study. Universities in US are divided into two categories: Public/ State Institutions and Private Institutions. Depending upon in which university you are studying at, we have mentioned below the average tuition fees or cost ranges.
- Public/State Universities: $8000 to $12000 Per Annum (i.e. INR 6 Lakh)
- Private Universities: $ 15000 to $ 30000 Per Annum (i.e. INR 12 Lakh)
- Community College: $ 8000 to $12000 Per Annum (i.e. INR 6 Lakh)
Living Cost: The cost of living in USA also depends upon types of accommodation you choose and your daily expenses.
|| Rs 16,500
|Utility (Internet, Mobile etc.)
The cost of living in US might vary from $10,000 to $12,000 approximately per year.
- During Studies: International students studying in the USA on F-1 status visa are eligible to work on campus up to 20 hours a week while school is in session, and can work full time during vacations / scheduled breaks. Students are eligible to begin employment immediately upon being admitted to the United States in F-1 status. International students can earn minimum of $12 per hour i.e. $960 (INR 55,000) per month minimum, which they can use to fulfill their living expenses.
- After Studies: Student visa [F-1] holders are eligible for a total of 12 months Optional Practical Training [OPT] per educational level completed. To get the Additional 17 months OPT extension [total of 29 months which includes 12 months OPT as stated above], student must complete a degree from STEM Majors. STEM refers to degrees in science, technology, engineering, mathematics. You can achieve a very good salary after your course completion. Though still salary differentiates from which field you are in engineering, management, medicine etc. It may also depend are you a fresher or an experienced candidate. Starting Salary for fresher may be around $ 2500 per month minimum.
Intake of Admission
- Major intake for USA is September and January.
- But some institutions have intakes in May, July and October as well.
The documents usually needed for a admission application are as follows, although the requirements may differ:
- Academic records and photocopies
- A recent CV A letter of intent, which acts as a cover page
- Certificate of Language Proficiency (TOEFL or IELTS scores)
- Letters of Reference (LOR)
Read More about Admission Process Click Here
Request More Information
Zenith Abroad offers exciting, unrivalled services. For information on our various services, contact our Counselor on phone nos. +91-11-45060102 on all working days between 9.30 AM and 6 PM (IST). or, email us at email@example.com with your full details, for more information.
Read Interesting Article & Blogs